- Puzzle Size Approx. 68cm x 32cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
This puzzle highlights the stunning images of Whitby's skyline, which is dominated by the ruins of St. Hilda's Abbey, high on the East Cliff. Down below, a maze of alleyways and narrow streets run to the busy quayside. St Mary's, whose churchyard gave Bram Stoker inspiration to write his novel Dracula, can also be seen.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.