- Puzzle Size Approx. 68cm x 48.5cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
This beautiful 1000 piece puzzle shows two very different scenes of Waterloo Station in peacetime and wartime, the first in 1848 and the second in 1948, to commemorate the station's centenary. Painted by Helen McKie, the puzzle celebrates the famous station and is the oldest jigsaw in Gibsons range. The puzzle comes in an innovative portrait-style box which, unlike the other jigsaws in the Gibsons collection, is black instead of blue.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.