- Puzzle Size Approx. 20cm x 29 cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- Printed Puzzle Image Included
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
- Packaged in an innovative cardboard tube
Gibsons have collaborated with Transport for London, the iconic government body responsible for London's rail networks, including the London Underground, DLR, London Overground and all the trams and buses that travel around the UK’s capital city, to produce a series of puzzles and games. This 250 piece puzzle features the iconic modern day London Underground tube map, which was first designed in 1931 by Henry C Beck, based on circuit diagrams he drew for his day job as an engineer.
The sprawling transport system has 270 stations and is made from 250 miles (400 km) of track. No other city is as recognised by its transport system as London. Its red buses, black cabs and Tube trains are known around the world. Every day more than 31 million journeys are made across the network.
Packaged in an innovative cardboard tube, this compact jigsaw puzzle is great for travelling or the perfect gift for any puzzle fan!
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.