- Puzzle Size Approx. 68cm x 48cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- A printed puzzle image is included
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
The Red Arrows have been a favourite at air shows since their first display in 1965 and their skilful aerobatic manoeuvres are always a sight to behold.
They also play their part in commemorating Royal and Military occasions with a Flypast over Buckingham Palace. These include the Queen's birthday, Royal weddings and British Military events such as Trooping the Colour. All nine jets take part in a Flypast and in this scene four jets are in view from the right side of the formation.