- Puzzle Size Approx. 68cm x 49cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- A printed puzzle image is included
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
Flying gracefully over Lincoln Cathedral, these four aircraft highlight the importance of past and present UK air defence. In this 1000 piece puzzle by Matthew Emeny, the Lancaster and Spitfire are shown breaking away from the formation, to symbolise old heroes moving aside to make way for the Vulcan and a modern-day fighter, the Typhoon, as the RAF continue their story.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.