- Puzzle Size Approx. 68cm x 49cm
- From the popular Gibsons Jigsaw Range
- 100% recycled puzzle board
- FSC paper
- Designed to fit perfectly with no puzzle ‘dust’
- The thickest puzzle board on the market
The 80s heralded a new high tech age - computer disks, mobile phones, home computers and camcorders. At that time, it was good to find calm comfort amongst familiar sweet brands and those penny chews. While some pack designs moved tentatively from their original format - Bounty bar added a coconut tree - most clung onto the consistency that had made them popular. For instance, Toblerone had retained the same graphics since launch in 1908. Even so, it was in 1990 that Marathon made the dramatic name change to Snickers, and Opal Fruits became Starburst in 1998. Now is the time to be nostalgic and reminisce with this jigsaw as the pieces from the past fit together once more.